Are you an experienced Property Manager who's looking for a new opportunity?
Our clients, an expanding and market-leading Lettings Agent based in the Hull area are seeking such an individual to join their successful team.
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Dealing with maintenance reports
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good Telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Driving licence or currently learning to drive
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to work Full time, Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm and alternate Saturdays 9.30am – 1.00pm
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Basic salary £19,000 - £21,000
- Career Progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.