Our clients, a well-known and established Estate Agency are looking for a Property Manager to join their busy Rainham branch in Kent.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking and providing world-class training programs to their staff.
Key tasks in the role of a Property Manager:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arranging and attending property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
For the role of Property Manager, you must have the following:
- Local knowledge would be ideal but not essential
- Great customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to work full time.
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- £25,000 basic salary
- £28,000 - £32,000 OTE
- Career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.