Do you want to work for a company that will value you, that has a great reputation, along with has a fantastic earning potential?
Do you get a thrill from exceeding customer's expectations?
Do you just love it when your customers want to tell the world about you?
How great do you feel when someone calls you having been recommended by one of your clients?
Based in Leeds our client offers a great opportunity for a high-quality operator to develop skills in Property Management and their excellence in customer service.
Their environment is shaped by a commitment to their core values which form part of the selection criteria for this role. You will need to share a passion for personal development through learning, ensuring that we evolve our offering to be the best it can be, continually adding value for both clients and colleagues alike, whilst building effective strong relationships based on mutual respect where genuine care and nurture matter.
- 9pm -5.30 pm weekdays and 10 am -3 pm every 1 in 3 Saturdays
Salary/Package for the successful Property Manager:
- Basic salary £23,000-£26,000
- £24,000-£28,000 OTE PA
- 22 days pa initially, increasing with length of service) + all bank holidays
The Property Manager's duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- End-to-end management of reactive property maintenance
- Liaising with and managing our tenants, landlords, and contractors
- Providing constantly high levels of customer service
- Processing contractor invoices· Project managing refurbishment.
- Managing tenancy deposit returns
- Use of CRMs (SME and Fixflo)· Managing safety and compliance records and certificates
- Office admin
- Understanding of tenant and landlord law
- Experience managing residential properties
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries· Manging email· Filing using electronic filing systems
To be considered for the role of Property Manager, you must have the following:
- Property Management experience or experience in a Letting Agency environment would be an advantage.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.