Our client a leading independent family-run company is currently on the lookout for a Property Manager to join their close-knit team based East of Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable company in the area and really progress your career with fantastic earning potential.
- As a Property Manager, you will be required to work Monday to Friday – NO WEEKENDS!
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Market-leading salary!
- Company car
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- Free parking nearby
As a Property Manager, your role will involve the following:
- Manage the portfolio of properties.
- Dealing with client’s telephone-based and face-to-face.
- Arranging contractors to complete repair work.
- Arranging property inspections
- Dealing with any property maintenance that may occur
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Property Management experience.
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.