Are you an experienced Property Manager who wants to join a fast-paced, forward-thinking agency that offers its staff great benefits?
Our clients are a dedicated residential lettings and property management firm that provides a nationwide service and due to an increased workload are looking to add to their team. They are looking for a Property Manager who will ensure that their luxury apartments are kept up to a high standard by carrying out regular inspections and mini-inventories of each unit.
The successful Property Manager will be offered:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- Private Healthcare, pension scheme, and free annual eye tests after 1 year of service.
- Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses and social events.
Property Manager requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and skilled at managing your own workload
- Confident with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Property management experience
- Experience in being able to liaise effectively with clients, contractors and guests
- Confidence in using CRMs and property management software
- Full clean driving license
Property Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dressing apartments ready for listing
- Arranging checkouts and renewals with tenants
- Process reported maintenance repairs and Coordinate repairs with contractors
- Conducting periodic inspections, completing inventories
- Chasing invoices, managing landlord debts and deposits
- Ensuring all of the necessary legal documentation is carried out
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.