My client a well-established independent estate agency located in an area of St. Albans is seeking an experienced Property Manager.
The client is focused on growing the business and is seeking a proactive person who will be able to manage their existing properties. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years of experience within Property Management. As a Property Manager, you shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels.
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- 5 day working week (No weekends!)
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
- Pool Car or car allowance
Property Manager requirements:
- Experienced in managing residential property
- ARLA Qualified (Preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of current lettings legislation
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Problem solve effectively
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Knowledge of the local area and close commute to St Albans
- Full UK driving licence
Responsibilities of the Property Manager:
- Advising and guiding landlords on the management of their properties
- Dealing with day to day maintenance issues and undertaking routine inspections for your portfolio
- Coordinating refurbishment works including obtaining quotes and management of contractors
- Liaising with tenants and contractors to ensure works are completed to specified time frames
- Ensuring properties comply with Health & Safety legislation and that statutory obligations are met e.g. gas safety, electrical safety etc
- Monitoring rental income, arrears control and negotiation of deposit releases
- Work towards targets to achieve office goals
- Arranging end of tenancy procedures and ensuring properties are made ready for new tenancies
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.