Our clients, a market-leading Independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy Norwich team.
This role would suit an individual who is “customer care orientated” and looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
Property Management experience is desirable although not essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
The successful individual must have the following to be considered for the role of Property Manager:
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Lettings experience
As a Property Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am -4pm.
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £16,000 - £18,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.