My client, an independent Estate Agency in Bath, is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team.
To be considered for the role you must have at least 2 years of experience in a Property Management position within an Estate Management or Estate Agency practice. You must have the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a wider team. You will be visiting Properties in the local area, so a driving licence is essential.
This is a varied role with key tasks as follows:
- Property Management of around 150 properties
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Check Outs
- Administration including Gas and Electric safety certificates
- Chasing arrears for properties
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- NO WEEKENDS
In return, our clients are willing to offer:
- A basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 - based on experience.
- An end of financial year performance-related bonus, plus Christmas bonus
- Company branded car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.