Our client, a well-known and successful Estate Agent is urgently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy office in Worcester.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Client liaising
- Organising inventories/check-ins
- Property visits
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Deposits resolution
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- Collection of rent
- Administration of new tenancies and tenancy extensions
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Property Manager experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Working hours: Full time
Salary Package: Salary depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.