Our client is looking for a Property Manager to join their well-established agency in Maida Vale. This is a great opportunity to work as a Property Manager for an established independent agency that looks after its staff and offers progression within the business, the role is available due to an internal promotion so if you are looking for a company that looks after their staff then keep reading...
Key responsibilities of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
For the role of Property Manager you must have the following:
- The ideal candidate will have 15-18 months of property management/lettings experience.
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Strong IT knowledge
- Strong customer service
- Monday to Friday, 09:00 am-6:00 pm.
- Basic £24,000
- Company pool car available if required
- Career progression available
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage