Our clients, an award-winning Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy Cambridge team.
This role would suit a customer-focused, friendly professional who is looking to forge a long-term career in the industry.
The role of the Property Manager will involve:
- Manage and oversee the property portfolio
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out.
The successful Property Manager will have:
- 12 months property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Clean driving licence
- Basic £22,000 - £30,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
- Pool cars on site
- Will fund for your ARLA Level 3 (if not already obtained)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.