My clients, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager at their thriving branch in Arnold.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
The Property Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee the property portfolio
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following attributes:
- 18 months property management experience
- Great customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Property Manager:
- 8:45am -6pm, Monday - Friday
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am -3pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.