Up to £22000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch estate agency is urgently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy branch near Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous but is not necessary. You will very organised and able to work efficiently independently.
- Manage an individual portfolio of approximately 75 properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Organising quotes for repair
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Conduct property inspections every 3 months
- Contract renewals
- Previous Property Manager experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Salary: £22,000 Basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.