£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful independent estate agent are urgently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their expanding business in Bracknell.
This Property Manager position is predominately office based. The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous and a Lettings Admin will support you.
- Manage an individual portfolio of approximately 125 fully managed properties
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Arrange and attend property inspections
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Previous Property Manager experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.