Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £24000 per annum + Pool Car
2 months ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch estate agency is looking for an experienced Property Manager in Brighton.
Our Client is a trusted and well-known name in property sales and lettings across the region. The successful candidate will be an organised and driven Property Manager who is able to service the ongoing needs of landlords and tenants. In return, the Client offers a competitive salary, training, access to a pool car, and the opportunity to progress.
- Communicate with landlords and tenants
- Organise safety inspections and flag up repairs
- Ensure that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre-tenancy work
- Process end of tenancy reports
- Liaise with utility companies
- Negotiate with landlords and tenants over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Previous Property Management experience essential
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise workload and efficient time management
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5:30pm, occasional Saturdays (rota)
Salary/Package: £23,000 basic, £24,000 OTE + Pool Car
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.