£24,000 - £28,000
20 days ago
Our client is a respected, successful and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth they are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team in Cambridge.
Property management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Clean driving licence
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm ( Wednesdays 8.30am - 5.30pm) and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £24,000 - £28,000, with 25 x days holiday and further training.