Up to £20000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to join their busy team in Chelmsford. This is a great opportunity to work as a Property Manager for an established agency who looks after its staff and is focused on providing excellent customer service. The role is 100% office based and you would primarily deal with queries from landlords and tenants both electronically and by telephone
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
The successful candidate must have:
- Candidates must have previous experience in Residential lettings and ideally Property Management
- Appetite for continuous learn
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive disposition
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must hold a full driver's license
In return, our client can offer a basic salary £19,000 and an OTE of £20,000.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm plus occasional Saturdays 9.00am to 5.00pm (where Saturdays are worked then a day off in lieu will be taken during the week).
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.