Up to £20000 per annum
23 days ago
Our clients, a market leading Independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy Chelmsford team.
This role would suit an individual who is "customer care orientated" and looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
Property Management experience is essential to be considered for the role.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
The successful candidate will have:
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Full and clean driving licence (pool car available)
- Lettings experience
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and occasional Saturdays 9am - 4pm.
In return, our client can offer a basic salary up to £19,000 plus on target earnings circa £20,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.