£20000 - £25000 per annum + Use of Pool Car
19 days ago
Our client is a multi-branch independent agency, they are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Colchester. The successful candidate will have at least 12 months property management experience and ideally be ARLA qualified. This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established independent estate agency who can provide real long term career progression and opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Manage a portfolio of residential properties
- Establish professional relationships with current and new clients.
- Providing regular feedback to clients.
- Process all maintenance invoices.
- Record and process works orders/repairs.
- Organise and carry out routine visits.
- Organise renewal of relevant safety certificates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12 months property management experience
- ARLA qualified (although not essential)
- Hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven to provide high standards of customer care
In return our client can offer:
- Basic salary £20,00- £25,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Career Progression
- Pool car for appointments
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am- 6pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.