£19000 - £20000 per annum
9 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to take on a position in leading our clients maintenance and accounts department.
The Property Manager duties will include:
- Overseeing day to day activities of a maintenance department.
- Managing a residential property portfolio of managed properties.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Perform property end of tenancy checkouts and finalising deposit releases.
- Maintaining and updating property files and documentation.
- Carrying out occasional property inspections to problem properties that require senior management intervention.
- Ensure all deposit releases are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deal with customer complaints following the company complaints procedure.
Working hours are 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am-1.30pm on a Saturday, you would be required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays a month.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000-£19,000 (depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn commission with a realistic OTE of £19,000-£20,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.