Up to £20000 per annum
5 months ago
My client are the leading residential Sales & Letting agents with an extensive portfolio of properties and with a strong presence in Crewe. They're seeking an experienced Property Manager to take on a position in leading our clients maintenance and accounts department.
With this exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, you will be given ongoing training, a generous salary package, use of the company pool car, fast pace working environment and additional benefits such as nationally recognised qualifications.
The Property Manager duties will include:
- Overseeing day to day activities of a maintenance department.
- Managing a residential property portfolio of managed properties.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Perform property end of tenancy check outs and finalising deposit releases.
- Maintaining and updated property files and documentation.
- Carrying out occasional property inspections to problem properties that require senior management intervention.
- Ensure all deposit releases are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deal with customer complaints following the company complaints procedure.
Working hours are 9.00 AM-5.30 PM Monday to Friday and 10.00 AM -1.30 PM on a Saturday, you would be required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays a month.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000-£19,000 (depending on experience) with a realistic OTE of £20,000, plus progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.