£18,000 - £19,000 Basic, £19,000 - £20,000 OTE
16 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to take on a position in leading our clients maintenance and accounts department.
The Property Manager duties will include:
- Overseeing day to day activities of a maintenance department.
- Managing a residential property portfolio of managed properties.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Perform property end of tenancy check outs and finalising deposit releases.
- Maintaining and updated property files and documentation.
- Carrying out occasional property inspections to problem properties that require senior management intervention.
- Ensure all deposit releases are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deal with customer complaints following the company complaints procedure.
Working hours are 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am-1.30pm on a Saturday, you would be required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays a month.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000-£19,000 (depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn commission with a realistic OTE of £19,000-£20,000.