£19,000 - £25,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our Client, a well-known and reputable estate agency is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy office in Daventry.
The successful candidate will be career driven, enthusiastic and able to independently manage an allocated portfolio of properties. You will be responsible for arranging contractors for maintenance works on properties and conducting inspections. This role is mainly office based but you will conduct inspections and check ins/ check outs. ARLA qualification is very desirable.
- Managing an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Arranging contractors for maintenance works on the properties.
- Conducting pre/post tenancy inspections.
- Check ins/ Check outs
- Providing exceptional service to customers.
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Chasing rent arrears/ deposits and end of tenancy
- Previous Property Management experience
- Full UK driving license
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Knowledge of current lettings legislation
- ARLA qualification desirable
- Energetic and positive approach
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 6.00pm + Saturday (1 in 2) 9.00am – 4.00pm
Salary/Package: £19,000 - £25,000 per annum