Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £22000 per annum
8 days ago
Are you a Property Manager that has 1 - 2 years' experience and is currently looking for a new challenge?
My clients are currently offering such an opportunity in the Dewsbury area, where they are looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their team.
The role on offer will be varied with tasks including, but not limited to:
- Property Management of Residential portfolio
- Check in / Outs
- Tenancy Applications
- Deposit disputes
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Highly organised
- 1 - 2 years' experience as a Property Manager
- A hardworking individual
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team, as well as alone
- Believe in providing a good customer service
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 1pm, with half day lieu in return
In return our clients are offering:
A basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 - dependent on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.