Durham, County Durham
£15000 - £19000 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients' thriving and growing Estate Agency group in the Center of Durham.
My clients aim is to give their customers great customer service combined with effective and proven marketing tools. They have a dedicated and skilled team who have the experience to deal with all aspects of property sales and lettings. They believe they go above and beyond the scope of marketing done by most estate and letting agents. To be considered for this position, you must have at least 2 years' experience as a Property Manager and have a full, clean, driving licence.
- Arranging maintenance and repairs when required
- Managing inventories
- Arranging check ins and check outs
- General Property Management duties
- Completion of interim inspections, property inventories and checkout inspections to a high accuracy level
- Carrying out Property inspections
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
- Deal with tenancy disputes/problems
As a Property Manager you will be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm and 1 in every 3 Saturdays 9:00am - 2:00pm.
In return, my client is offering a basic of £15,000 - £19,000 (depending on experience) plus bonuses, and other progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.