East London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a successful Asset Management company is a leading provider of shared accommodation to professionals across London. With a strong focus on customer service and providing a constant high standard they are recruiting an organised and dynamic Property Manager based within East London. Their East London Office is relatively new with no fixed office space currently, therefore your role with be a mixture of remote working, on the road visiting properties, Zoom meetings and specific office/team meetings in person where required.
The successful Property Manager must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience to join their swiftly growing team. The role will be based within the Operations department where you will gain hands on experience in implementing new systems and processes as we continue to grow at an exciting rate.
- Co-ordinating maintenance work, liaising with tenants and landlords
- Utilising the CRM and property management software
- Ensuring all records are correct, the deadlines are met, and the clients are happy.
- Organising the workload of the contractors, inspecting the quality of their work and the condition of the portfolio on a regular basis
- There will also be some opportunity to be involved in some more diverse areas of property management, such as furnishing and property set up, which form part of the process within a business like ours.
- A solutions-focused team player with a positive 'can do attitude'.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to work under pressure from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- A good level of I.T. competence and record keeping
- Full UK driving licence, own car is preferred
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Excellent working environment
- Progression available
- Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.