£18000 - £22000 per annum
10 days ago
Our clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy lettings team based in Glasgow. They are a trusted and well-known name in property sales and lettings across the region. Their experienced lettings team is looking for an organised and driven individual to service the ongoing needs of their landlords and tenants, whilst helping to grow the portfolio of managed properties.
You will manage your own portfolio, specifically the repairs, safeties and maintenance, and will deal with queries relating to all and any works required. You will be the go-to person for the landlord and tenant for all matters from when the lease began, through Property Inspections, routine repairs, rent control, safeties, check-outs, deposit returns and preparing the property to re-let.
- Log repairs onto the system and liaise with the relevant parties to manage the repair to through to completion
- Update landlords and tenants on the process of repairs
- Complaint handling
- Add invoices to the system for completed jobs
- Ensure properties are ready to market with minimum vacant period
- Ensure properties are ready for new tenancies to commence
- Liaise with landlord, contractor and relevant parties in dealing with insurance claims
- Overall responsibility for monitoring all safety certification/checks are up to date; ensure that the landlord is aware when they are due and instruct as necessary
- Rent Control
- Deposit Returns
To carry out this role will involve:
- Dealing with high volumes of email, telephone and face-to-face enquiries efficiently in a professional and friendly and confident manner
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors and our lettings team throughout the above responsibilities via email and phone calls
- Updating the software system (SME) on a daily basis to monitor and maintain property records.
Key skills and strengths:
- Confident communication skills
- Strong administrative and IT abilities
- Strong time-management, organisational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Relevant and recent experience in a similar role is preferred
- Experience using SME Professional software (would be beneficial but not essential).
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, except Thursdays, which are 9.00am-5.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience), plus progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.