Up to £28000 per annum
25 days ago
The successful applicant will be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service. Previous experience as a Property Manager is essential. The position is permanent and will provide an opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position. A clean driving licence is required.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Knowledge of residential lettings
- UK Driver's Licence
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies throughout South East London
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators across Acorn's branch network
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
Salary: £18 - £25,000 pa DOE, bonuses provided on a point scheme, OTE £28,000 pa
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm and one in 3 Saturdays.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.