A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join our clients' Estate Agency in Harborne.
The successful applicant will be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service. Previous experience as a Property Manager is essential (minimum of 12 months experience). This role is office-based, therefore you do not need a driving licence.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Knowledge of residential lettings
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies throughout Falmouth
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 depending on level of experience plus commission
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.