Up to £24000 per annum
24 days ago
Our client is a small but successful independent estate agency, they are seeking an experienced property manager to help manage a portfolio of student and property lets and help manage the office.
The ideal candidate will have good experience with property management ideally with some experience dealing with HMO's.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for the day to day management of a student and professional lettings portfolio.
- Being pro-active in chasing arrears, defects and management issues.
- Coordinating Move Ins, Move Outs, Inspections and Inventories to be regularly completed.
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords regarding any defect issues and negotiating a quick and fair resolution to any problems for both the landlord and tenant.
- Ensuring all legislation, including safety certificates relating to the properties are kept up to date.
- Drafting and arranging the signing of tenancy and guarantor agreements.
- Carry out referencing of tenants and guarantors.
- Issuing notices and renewal of existing tenancies.
- Property Management experience at least 12 months
- Experience working with HMO's beneficial
- Work well within a team
- Management skills
Salary: £24,000.00 /year
Working hours- Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm. Occasional Saturday may be required.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.