£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a successful and busy independent estate agency is seeking an experienced and professional Property Manager in Headington.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected estate agency. The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Property Manager and must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The Client is looking for an organised and driven individual to service the ongoing needs of their landlords and tenants. This role is predominately office based but you will attend property visits and inspections when required. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous.
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Dealing with clients telephone based and face to face
- Arranging contractors to complete repair work
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively
- Arrange and attend property inspections / visits
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre tenancy work
- Negotiate with landlords and tenants over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Experienced Property Manager
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Highly organised
- Efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- A bright enthusiastic personality and good sense of humour
- Full UK Driving License
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Friday 9:00 - 5:30, Saturday (1 in 3) 9:00am - 1:00pm
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.