£20,000 - £23,000
5 months ago
Our client is a successful and long established independent Estate Agency based in the Hemel Hempstead area. Our client is seeking an experienced and professional Property Manager to join their team and help manage an extensive portfolio of properties they currently have under management. You must have good Property Management experience and work well in a team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Property management experience
- Local knowledge and experience ideally
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solver
- UK Driving License
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee and allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Deal with tenancy disputes/problems
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £20,000 - £23,000 with on-going training and support and future career opportunities.