Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £25000 per annum
29 days ago
Our clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy lettings team.
Our client is a trusted and well-known name in property sales and lettings across the region. Their experienced lettings team is looking for an organised and driven individual to service the ongoing needs of their landlords and tenants, whilst helping to grow the portfolio of managed properties.
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
- Motivate and get the best out of the Property Coordinators
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the lettings branches
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre-tenancy work with lettings branches
- Developing relationships with Preferred Supplier List of contractors
- Negotiating with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Manage a database of contractors
- Experienced in property management or estate agency
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a "can do" attitude with a good sense of humour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5.30pm (2 days) 8.45am - 6pm (3 days)
Salary/Package: £25,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.