£20,000 – £25,000
6 months ago
Our client a growing and busy independent Estate Agency based in Luton are seeking an experienced Property Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected Estate Agency and there will be opportunities to progress with the business. The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Lettings Administrator or Property Manager and must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role is office based and you will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to an high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous.
- Manage an individual portfolio of 200 properties
- Dealing with clients telephone based and face to face
- Arranging contractors to complete repair work
- Arranging property inspections
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Previous Lettings Administration / Property Management experience.
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 6.00pm, Saturday (1 in 2) 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary/Package: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum