£20000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client a growing and busy independent Estate Agency based in Luton are seeking an experienced Property Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected Estate Agency and there will be opportunities to progress with the business. The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Lettings Administrator or Property Manager and must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role is office based and you will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service. Having an ARLA qualification would be advantageous.
- Manage an individual portfolio of 200 properties
- Dealing with clients telephone based and face to face
- Arranging contractors to complete repair work
- Arranging property inspections
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Previous Lettings Administration / Property Management experience.
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6.00pm, Saturday (1 in 2) 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.