£16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £22,000 OTE
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-known estate agency based in Luton is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Property Manager.
The client strives to give exemplary customer service to their landlords, tenants and vendors. The branch is based in a prime location and the successful candidate will be career driven and successfully manage an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Analyse and solve issues
- Organise inventories/check-ins
- Property visits
- Administration of new tenancies
- Arrange contractors for maintenance works on the properties.
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Previous Property Management or Lettings Admin experience
- Knowledge of current lettings legislation
- Energetic and positive approach
- Full UK driving license
- Must be a good team player, whilst able to work to personal targets
- Have an excellent telephone manner and confident dealing with challenging situations
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £18,000 basic salary, £22,000 OTE + car allowance /company car