£17,000 – £19,000
6 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with my client, a successful and very established Estate Agent in North Nottingham. My client is seeking a Property Manager to join their team and take over management of their large property portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be well presented with excellent communication and organisational skills and have some experience in the property management field. You must be experienced in handling a large portfolio of properties. You must have a full UK driving license.
- Dealing with all aspects of property maintenance including inspections of properties and documenting changes or repair requirements
- Ensuring all properties confirm to lettings legislation and have up to date health and safety certificates
- Responsible for all aspects of lettings and sales administration work
- Collecting rent monthly and handling late payments in a timely manner
- Responsible for end of tenancy check outs and deposit returns
- Maintaining a positive and productive relationship with tenants by providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times
In return, our client is offering a salary of £17,000 – £19,000 (depending on experience) plus other company benefits and great progression opportunities.