Norwich, Norfolk, E. of England, England
Up to £22000 per annum
2 days ago
Our client, an expanding independent estate agency based in Norwich is seeking a well organised Property Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected estate agency and there will be opportunities to progress with the business. The successful candidate will have previous Property Management experience and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicating with landlords and tenants on the telephone and face to face
- Conducting inspections and inventories
- Tenancy Renewals
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Arranging contractors
- Dealing with maintenance issues
- Liaising with landlords
- Previous Property Management experience
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good communication skills
- Highly Organised
- People person
- Driving License and car
- Experience in HMO Management (Beneficial)
- Experience using Jupix
Salary/Package: £22,000 per annum + Bonuses
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm, 1 in 3 Saturday's
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.