£18,000 - £24,000
about 1 month ago
My clients, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager at their thriving branch in Poringland. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee the property portfolio
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Clean driving license and own vehicle
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6pm with occasional Saturdays.
In return for this role this position my clients are looking to pay a basic salary £18,000 - £24,000, Mileage and 20 x days holiday plus bank holidays.