£18000 - £24000 per annum + Car Allowance
3 months ago
Our client, a well-established estate agent is urgently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their office in Rainham.
As a Property Manager you will become a vital member of the lettings team, and will be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants. You will individually manage half of the portfolio (approximately 150 properties).
- Manage a portfolio of 150 properties
- Dealing with clients telephone based and face to face
- Arranging contractors to complete repair work
- Arranging and attending property inspections
- Check ins/Check Outs
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Previous Property Management experience essential
- Knowledge of CFP software desirable
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 6.00pm
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum + car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.