Skipton, North Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Use of Pool Car
13 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients' thriving and growing Estate Agency group in Skipton.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and personable. My client is looking for a professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written. To be considered for this position, you must have experience as a Property Manager and have a full, clean, driving licence.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including the following:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of documentation including renewing tenancy agreements
- Completion of interim inspections, property inventories and checkout inspections to a high accuracy level
- Carrying out Property inspections if required
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
- Deal with tenancy disputes/problems
Working hours: 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday plus alternate Saturdays 9.30am-1.00pm
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000-£25,000. Additionally, the right candidate will have use of the pool car for appointments if required.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.