Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £21000 per annum
28 days ago
Our clients, a very well-established independent estate agency who are based in South Manchester are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a Property Manager and must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Handling of all reported maintenance from tenants
- Liaising with Landlords for requested works and costings and permissions
- Updating in house database system at all times
- Conducting inventories and checkouts
- Serving Section 8's and 21 's and 13's
- Handling all deposit disputes and processing
- The delegation of all works to our in house maintenance team and ensuring they have work at all times
- Ensuring all gas safeties, EPC's and electrical certificates are up to date along with all mandatory tests
- Must be able to drive
- Be able to build good customer relations
- Must have experience in Lettings and Property Management
- Polite, Friendly and Professional
- Full UK Driving Licence
Working Hours: Monday- Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota shift 10am-3pm
In return for this vacancy, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £20,000-£21,000 Basic per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.