Up to £19500 per annum
16 days ago
Our Client, a well-known and successful Estate Agent, are urgently looking for a Property Manager to join their expanding team in Swansea.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who will be able to manage their existing properties and whilst being the forefront of this department. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years' experiences within Property Management. You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors to resolve maintenance issues
- Dealing with end of tenancy deposit returns
- Arranging and carrying our property inspections
- Assisting with the day to day management of the block managed portfolios
- Managing and maintaining a database of contractors
- Sending out check out reports to tenants and landlords within a timely manner when a tenancy has ended
- Sending out utility letters/emails to utility companies and councils at the end of the tenancy's and providing meter readings
- Obtaining competitive quotes for our clients
- Managing and maintaining a database of public liability insurance for the panel of contractors
- Upholding communication to all relevant parties
- Assisting in the general running of the front and back office in line with the business needs.
- End of tenancy utility letters
- Arrears chasing for the portfolio and updating all parties.
- Negotiating and preparing the renewal of a tenancy at the end of a fixed term in line with the clients instructions
- Arranging pre tenancy conditions
- End of tenancy shut down
- Previous Property Manager experience (essential)
- ARLA qualified (not essential but desirable)
- Block Management (desirable)
- The ability to communicate in a professional but assertive manor to contractors, tenants and landlords
- The ability to keep calm when under pressure and dealing with people who are anxious and sometimes aggressive.
- Computer Literate with an excellent knowledge of Office, excel and outlook; experience using one or all of the following software platforms would be advantageous- SME, Rent Find Inspector, WHAT ELSE?
- Clean and full driving licence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- £19,500 basic - depending on level of experience.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Pension after 3 months with the company.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Alternative Saturdays 10:00am - 2:30pm with time off in lieu
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.