2 months ago
Our client is looking for Property Manager Team Leader to join the team full time in Solihull.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets.
- Managing portfolio of residential properties
- Managing the Property Management team
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring property is complying with legislation
- Developing a positive working relationship with LLE’s and pre-tenancy administrators
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values, demonstrates and promotes a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills and problem solving is essential for the success in this role.
- Previous property management experience is desirable; however, training will be provided#
In return our client will be offering a £20,000 basic, plus other company benefits.