£24000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a well-established multi-branch independent Estate Agency is looking for an experienced and ambitious Property Manager to join their successful Estate Agency in Witney.
The ideal candidate will be up to date with current legislation and have the ability to confidently liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates. The Client would consider candidates with a strong lettings or customer service background.
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Complete Pre-Tenancy checklists, record, electrical safety, gas safe, keys etc.
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Conduct property inspections/ inventories
- Book a pre-checkout appointment/final inspections near the end of tenancy
- Process the checkout and deposit in a timely manner
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Good local knowledge
- Full UK Driving License and own car
- Highly organised and positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- £24,000 - £35,000 per annum(depending on experience)
- Company benefits
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.