Our clients, an independent, family-run Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager/Lettings Administrator at their thriving branch in Norwich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing and successful team.
As a Property Manager your role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Conduct viewings
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- 12 months minimum Property Management or Lettings experience
- Experience conducting property inspections
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle a must
You will be required to work 5 days a week including Saturdays however, you will receive a day off in the week for every Saturday you work
In return our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Ongoing training and support
- Free parking
- Up to £20,000 basic (DOE)
- Up to £25,000 OTE
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.