Are you an experienced Photographer looking for a new challenge?
We're currently looking for such an individual based in the Horsham area to join our clients, a successful multi-branch Estate Agency, as a Property Photographer.
Ideally, our clients are looking for a talented photographer with a keen eye for detail and someone who is willing to learn how to draw accurate floor plans and perform energy assessments. Our clients operate in the middle to upper-end of the property market, therefore, you will be required to be organised, have a professional manner, excellent communication skills and be presentable at all times.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Sound knowledge and experience of digital photography (within the property sector would be great!)
- A good knowledge of IT and preferably some experience of creating Virtual Reality Tours and/or the production of electronic Floor Plans.
- Great communication skills! You will be dealing with all types of people, and you need to be able to get on with everyone
- Liaise with Estate Agents and their vendors to arrange appointments to visit the properties or to collect keys.
- Carry out a domestic energy assessment at each property (if required).
To be considered for the role of Property Photographer you must have the following:
- Outstanding customer service focus and experience of liaising with high-end clients
- Advanced photography skills with a focus on quality.
- Confident to provide accurate floor plan sketches.
- Domestic energy assessor experience (preferred not essential)
- Confidence and organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients and vendors.
- Clean UK driving license
In return my client is offering:
- A basic salary of £20,000
- £27,000 OTE
- Car mileage/allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.