Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £16000 per annum
7 months ago
Our Clients, a successful independent Estate agency, are looking for a confident Property Portfolio Administrator to join their busy team in Gosforth. They are currently undergoing expansion and they are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They have exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years' experience in administrative, residential lettings, or property management role. You will be a highly motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team and possess exceptional organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of rental properties which will involve liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis, therefore it is essential you have excellent time management skills and are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Duties will include:
- Processing New Tenants' Applications
- Tenant Referencing
- Preparing and processing Tenancy Agreements
- Compiling property inventories and 'checking in' new tenants
- Carrying out periodic and end of tenancy inspections
- Processing Damage Deposits
- Assisting with Property Maintenance issues and enquiries
- Arranging Property Inspections and Gas Safety Certificates
- General Office Administration
- Desirable qualifications include Level 2 / 3 Business Administration NVQ or equivalent.
- Essential candidates are I.T. literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of CFP Lettings / Property Management Software (Desirable)
- Imfuna inventory system or similar
- A driving licence is essential for this position.
Hours: Working hours are 40 per week over 5 days.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000, with commission and additional bonuses, plus internal progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.