Our clients, a well-established Independent Estate Agency are looking for an experienced Property Portfolio Manager to join their successful team in Norwich.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to progress in your career, this is an ideal role for someone that wants to develop.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a Residential Property Management Role or a Lettings Role
- Ideally ARLA qualified or working towards the qualification
- Professional, confident, personable, and with great customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with an organised approach and attention to detail
Key tasks of a Property Portfolio Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- To have competency across the complete property management cycle
- Arranging and undertaking viewings
- Preparing inventories and schedules of condition
- Conducting interim property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Conducting inventory checkouts, reporting to both landlords and tenants and subsequent deposit administration
- General tenancy supervision, including deposit management
- Property compliance – offering advise to landlords to ensure all statutory obligations are maintained
- Maintenance – reactive, cyclical, and proactive
- Project management - refurbishments, upgrades
- Visiting properties to meet with landlords to offer market guidance and suggested rental figures.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Portfolio Manager:
- Competitive basic
- Pension scheme
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays/ birthday off
- Use of a pool car
- Monday and Wednesday 8:15 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (time off in lieu)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage