Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
My client currently has a Property Relationship Manager vacancy within the Property Management team available at present. The office based in Heaton Moor has earned a reputation with landlords and tenants for an exceptional property management service. The team needs a highly enthusiastic colleague who is highly experienced in landlord and tenant relationship management and the end to end service of property management.
- Supply landlords/tenants with the best end to end property management service in South Manchester, which includes arranging tenancy and landlord contracts, deposit procedures, move-ins, maintenance, inspections and move outs.
- 'Grow and Keep' relationships with landlords and tenants by gaining their trust through expert advice, understanding their needs and knowing their property
- 'Grow and Keep' relationships with fast, accurate, right-first-time service and highly effective problem resolution
- Assist in increasing and retaining managed stock to plan through 'Grow and Keep' approach
- This is not a trainee or junior vacancy. In-depth Residential Property Management experience within an estate agency branch environment is essential
- Accustomed to handling and managing all aspects of the residential landlord and tenant relationship and end to end service of property management
- ARLA qualified or studying towards with significant expertise and know-how to practically comply with all lettings legislation and best practice on property management
- Experience of CFP is highly preferable
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Car which is legally roadworthy and must be insured for business use
- Committed to Full-Time Hours and on-call emergency cover on Saturdays on a rota
In return, my client is offering a strong basic salary along with an achievable OTE of £24,000-£25,000 per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.